Percy Harvin on Joining NY Jets: They Got Plenty of Pieces

_percy-harvin_The dynamic receiver told the NY Jets' official web page he was "very excited" to participate Gang Green.

"I just think they got much of the pieces here, " Harvin claimed. "You've got Geno (Smith), which has a great veteran behind him. You got (Eric) Decker. You've got two great running backs. They've always had a terrific defense here. So that's all exciting stuff to me. But all I remember is them to be a very tough team. I know they've a few losses of their hands, but they was in each single game with a couple of plays here and there that may have easily switched the action. So I definitely imagine this team has the many pieces. So like I said, that's what enthusiastic me, knowing they already experienced the pieces here and I possibly could just fit right in, try to make the little plays, and hopefully I generally is a little difference. "

The receiver said he is unsure what his role will be, but he's willing to make plays whenever he touches the ball.

"I'm unsure yet, " Harvin claimed. "I'm sure it'll function as the receiving stuff. Maybe running back, maybe not. Certainly, I would hope, I'll be out there on specific teams. But I'm probably not sure yet, but we'll find out here within the next few days. "

Harvin will also be able to meet with the New York media over the next few days, and you can bet they'll have several additional questions for him.

Source::
The above story is based on materials provided by the nfl.com furthermore in order to image credit_archive.pnj.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment